Agnes Bihl Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Is anyone here playing Fate/Grand Order? ::

Agnès
-> Les vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio
Les nouveaux

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is anyone here playing Fate/Grand Order? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I know Type-Moon's Fate franchise has some fans around here but I haven't seen a topic yet, so... The official English translation of the mobile game release Fate/Grand Order came out a few days ago, and it's a lot more fun playing it now that I can actually understand what people are saying. (I tried the JP release when it came out a year ago, but got bewildered by all the :words:.) The story involves the clandestine magitech agency Chaldeas finding a discrepancy in their future-scanning device, namely that the entirety of humanity gets purged from earth via unknown means. Plot stuff leads them in the direction of the culprit, who plans to use the Holy Grail, the powerful artifact that has fueled the conflicts of previous Fate games, to disrupt the course of history so much that we all blow ourselves up in 2018. Luckily you're there to get zapped back in history and fix everything! Glhf.

For more details
Business Motion Graphics 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Agnès
-> Les vidéos
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006